Sea Temple Palm Cove - BC
- 1,2,3 & 4 Bedroom Apartments
- Direct Beach Access!
|Based on 36 ratings|
Sea Temple Palm Cove - BC Rooms
|Studio Hotel Rooms|
|FROM $118 per night|
|1 Bedroom Apartments|
|FROM $207 per night|
|2 Bedroom Apartments|
|FROM $236 per night|
|3 Bedroom Apartments|
|FROM $271 per night|
|4 Bedroom Apartments|
|FROM $379 per night|
Sea Temple Palm Cove - BC Info
Sea Temple Resort & Spa Palm Cove is located beachfront on the southern end of Palm Cove. These privately managed *Boutique Collection studios and apartments offer guests a tranquil escape.
This boutique resort has been designed with the utmost privacy in mind. The beautifully appointed apartments and villas set in lush gardens and around a free-form grand lagoon.
The Asian inspired Studio Rooms and 1, 2, 3, 4 bedroom apartments and Villas offer the option of luxurious swim-outs or spa baths on rooftop terraces.
The resort offers a first class day spa so you can drift into bliss - restore, revive, re-invigorate - and above all relax. The restaurant and bar offers outstanding, international-style cuisine with the option of indoor or alfresco dining. The Lagoon Bar offers tantalising tropical cocktails, so you can relax while overlooking the Grand Lagoon pool.
Hotel Room Features:
- Queen, King (twin bedding on request)
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fans
- Balcony with outdoor furniture
- Ensuite Bathroom with spa bath, toiletries starter pack, Hairdryer
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Small fridge
- Cable TV, CD/DVD player
- Iron & ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rooms are serviced every 8 days. Daily service available at additional cost.
Additionally Apartments Feature:
- Some Two bedrooms are dual key interconnecting a One bedroom and Hotel Room
- 2 Bathrooms
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric stove, oven, full size fridge
- Swim-out apartments have direct pool access
- Penthouses have private Roof Top Spa & BBQ entertainment area
- 4 Bedroom Penthouse combines a 3 bedroom Penthouse with a Studio attached via. a courtyard
- Villas are upstairs/downstairs freestanding with private plunge pool and terrace
- Direct Beach Access
- Fitness Centre
- 3 Outdoor swimming pools including: Lagoon Style Pool, Children's Pool, lap pool & heated spa
- Cocktail Bar
- Restaurant onsite
- Day Spa (Mii Spa)
- Free secure underground car parking
- Lifts (4 floors)
- Conference Facilities
Sea Temple Locality:
- Palm Cove Beach & Esplanade - 5 Min Walk
- Palm Cove Shopping Village - 5 Min Walk
- Golf Course - 5 Min Drive
- Great Barrier Reef Departure Point - 25 Min drive or pick up from resort (charges apply)
- Wildlife Park & Night Zoo - 10 Min Drive
- Clifton Beach Shopping Centre - 10 Min Drive
- Cairns Airport - 25 Min Drive
- Cairns City / CBD - 30 Min Drive
- Port Douglas - 35 Min Drive
- Freshwater Train Station - 20 Min Drive
- Skyrail Caravonica - 15 Min Drive
- Kuranda Rainforest Village - 30 Min Drive
* Check-in is at Coral Horizons located 137 Williams Esplanade. Reception Hours are 8.00am to 6.00pm.
* The apartments are located with the Sea Temple complex but are privately managed by Boutique Collection. You will have full access to the resort facilities. The only difference is the check in location, no room charge and no daily service.
The Boutique Collection offers a selection of exclusive hand picked apartments in Palm Cove. All apartments included in the collection are privately owned and individually decorated which adds to their uniqueness. Only those properties offering premium facilities within their range are chosen to become members of this collection - this is your guarantee of the high standard of accommodation you can expect with unsurpassed value.
Sea Temple Palm Cove - BC Guest Reviews (7)
Friday, January 30, 2015
beautiful place, very relaxing
Wednesday, January 08, 2014
I have booked this lovely villa for me and my family for our christmas break. It had it all, charm, privacy and luxury. We all felt like at home and not in a tight hotel room. Furniture and bedding were of great quality/ the master bedroom is excellent. Thanks to Jodi who chose the place for me according to my specifications. He simply nailed it. He made the whole experience stress free as we had it all planned and booked well in advance. Travstar is a reliable, friendly, local and very efficient...
Saturday, November 09, 2013
Great place to stay. Very family friendly.
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
I want to go back!! Loved every minute of it :)
Friday, May 14, 2010
Great venue with good facilities for all the family
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Great location excellent facilities. Had a great time thank you to Travelstar all arrangements seamless.
1 bed penthouse furniture and glassware was below expectation.
Friday, October 16, 2009
fabulous resort great food. Perhaps a few to many children for our liking . The staff where all very friendly and helpfull. We felt like we had been away for months not days.