- Multi Million $ Refurb Complete
- Kids Stay FREE | Quiet & Clean
|Based on 64 ratings|
Cairns Queenslander Info
Cairns Queenslander's is situated within easy walking distance to Cairns Esplanade and offers a superb choice of either hotel style rooms or self catering apartments.
What makes it Great?
- Great value for money
- Ideal for families and couples
- Children under 14yrs stay FREE in existing bedding
- Recent multi million dollar upgrade
- Honeymooners receive Bonus bubbly
- 10% discount when dining for dinner at Steak on Lake
Cairns Queenslander Facilities:
- 2 swimming pools
- 2 Elevators
- Restaurant "Steak on Lake"
- Room Service - Dinner 5:30pm to 9:30pm
- Off-Street car parking
- Late check-out shower room and luggage storage
- Safety deposit boxes
- Guest coin operated laundries
- Guest barbeque areas
- Guest luggage storage
- WiFi Internet Access (fee applies)
- Reception 24 hours
- Same Day Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Sleep Easy - Prior to guest arrival bed mattress & pillows naturally sanitised for guest health & well being.
- Housekeeping daily room tidy (full service 7th day of stay)
Room Facilities include:
- Private bathroom facilities
- Ceiling Fans & Air-Conditioning
- Direct Dial Phone (STD/ISD)
- TV/Radio/Clock Alarm
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Tea and Coffee Facilities
- Balcony with table & chairs
- Satellite TV
- Wifi Available
Deluxe Hotel Room (Jasmine) :
- A spacious contemporary Hotel room with balcony.
- FREE light breakfast daily
- Bedding consists of King or Twin bedding. Additionally a Single Bed (Triple) combined and a sofa bed (Quad) can be provided. Rate is for 2 people but can accommodate up to 4 people.
Standard Suite (Hibiscus):
- Spacious open plan room with a kitchenette and dining area plus a balcony
- Private facilities include a shower above bathtub
- Kitchenette includes a microwave and refrigerator
- Traditional tropical furnishings
- Bedding options are one king bed or one queen bed (double) or two singles (Twin) plus one single bed (Triple). Can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests.
1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment (Orchid):
- Contemporary One bedroom apartment designed for guests who may wish to self-cater.
- King bed or two king single beds (twin) or combined with a deluxe sofa bed (Triple)
- Modern kitchen featuring microwave, stove top & full size refrigerator
- Monsoon Shower in Bathroom
- Washing Machine / Dryer
2 Bedroom Deluxe "Dual Key" Apartment (Frangipani):
- Combining a Deluxe Hotel Room and a 1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment make up a 2 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment
2 Bedroom Standard Apartment (Mimosa):
- Traditional style 2 Bedroom Apartment with Tropical furnishings
- Kitchen includes refrigerator and microwave and 2 burner cooktop
- Private Bathroom Facilities include one bathroom only, shower above bath tub
- Washing Machine / Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Balcony or Garden Terrace (not guaranteed)
- 1 Queen + 2 Singles, or 1 Queen + 1 Single + 2 Bunk Beds
Cairns Queenslander Locality:
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Cairns Queenslander Gallery
Cairns Queenslander Packages
Queenslander Getaway Package
KURANDA TRAIN & SKYRAIL
GREEN ISLAND DAY TRIP
Cairns Queenslander Guest Reviews (12)
Friday, October 12, 2012
Thanks it was great your resort is in a great spot its very clean and well managed the staff were freindly we had a quick but good stay.
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Could not have found more suitable accommodation for our needs at such a reasonable rate.Would reccommend to others. Only negative was rowdy guests above us on our last night.
Friday, May 25, 2012
Friday, July 15, 2011
The staff at the Cairns Queenslander were helpful and friendly. They looked after us well and we were pleased with our stay. Thanks very much.
Saturday, May 08, 2010
The location is great for the price. The facilities is old and need repair and emprovment.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Huge two bedroom apartment. Everything you need for a self-contained stay. Would stay again.
Monday, July 27, 2009
a very good value for money choice for the lower budget traveller
Friday, July 10, 2009
You get what you pay for. Daily service did not always happen.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Site states easy stroll & pleasurable walk from esplanade, shops etc. Unfortunatley the end were all the activities are i.e. the reef terminal, shops etc. Unless good walker needed a taxi.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Suited our needs very well.Cooking facilities and BBQ were good and saved the expense of eating out. The IGA store at the end of the Charles street was very convenient and it may be helpful to prospective clients if you mentioned this.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Enjoyable stay at ageing accommodation.
Friday, October 19, 2007
cairnsinfo.com internet site was easy to understand, and any questions that needed answered were done quickly.
Cairns Queenslander Specials
STAY 4 PAY 3
Jasmine Room includes light breakfast dailyStay between now and 30/June/2013