Paradise Palms Resort Info
Paradise Palms Resort is a 4.5 star luxury resort located a 5 minute drive from Palm Cove on the Paradise Palms Golf Course & Country Club. This is an idyllic choice for a tropical getaway.
2 resort swimming pools - Terrace pool with toddlers pool, 25 metre lap pool
“Pelicans in Paradise” adventure playground includes 2 acres of fun for kids including giant 21m jumping pillow, climbing spider, cubby houses,
18 hole mini golf course (fees apply)
Poolside BBQ area
Complimentary Palm Cove Shuttle Service (offered daily departing Paradise Palms at 10:30am & 2:30pm. Depart Palm Cove at 10:45am & 3:45pm. All transfer bookings must be booked at least one hour prior and are available to Resort Guests only)
Complimentary undercover car parking
Conference, wedding and event facilities
Championship Golf course (fees apply)
'Queenslander' style Club House with views of the golf course
Consistently ranked in Top 100 Golf Courses in Australia
Designed by Graham Marsh and Ross Watson
Amazing scenery, wildlife and layout
On-site golf professionals and golf tuition available
Motorised cart hire included
Pro shop with hire equipment
Golf clinics available
Food & Beverage:
- 'Fifty Nine' Restaurant & Bar-7 days all day dining
- Poolside Cafe
ACCOMMODATION:Resort Room Features:
- Modern 96 room resort
- Spacious Balconies with mountain ranges or golf course, pool views
- King or King Split (twin) Bedding in all rooms
- Ensuite with shower and bath, double vanity
- Complimentary Cable TV/Flatscreen TV/DVD
- Broadband Internet access (fees apply)
- Daily housekeeping except for 7+ night rates includes a mid-stay clean only.
- Tea & Coffee making facilities, Mini Bar
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- In Room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Lift/elevator access
- Some rooms have wheelchair access
Additionally One and Two Bedroom Apartments feature:
- Kitchen with microwave, large fridge
- Laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- 2 TV's
- Lounge and dining area with dining setting
- 2 Bedroom Apartment - These rooms are dual key configuration (interconnecting) combining a One bedroom and Resort Room. Two bathrooms.
Paradise Palms Locality:
Arriving at Cairns Airport in Cairns City, the resort is 20 minutes drive north and in close proximity to Palm Cove. We suggest hiring a car when you are staying at Paradise Palms Resort as it is not easily accessed by local buses.
Palm Cove Beach - 3 min drive
Trinity Beach - 7 min drive
Smithfield Shopping Centre - 11 min drive
Skyrail Caravonica - 13 min drive
Freshwater Station - 20 min drive
Great Barrier Reef Departure Point (Reef Fleet Terminal) - 25 min drive
Cairns Airport - 20 min drive
Cairns City / CBD - 25 min drive
Port Douglas - 45 min drive
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Paradise Palms Resort Guest Reviews (4)
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Excellent playground, facilities for children;
beautiful golf ground.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
The location is a bit far from city and all the facilities.
Friday, July 08, 2011
nice new rooms , great value. will be back.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
A beautiful property and golf course, our apartment was spacious, modern and clean, the best we have stayed in for the price.