Blazing Saddles ATV
- No experience necessary
- Only 10 mins from Cairns
|Based on 27 ratings|
Blazing Saddles ATV Tours
|FROM $95 per adult|
|ATV Quad Bikes|
|FROM $115 per adult|
|ATV & Horseride Combo|
|FROM $195 per adult|
Blazing Saddles ATV Info
Blazing Saddles ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) Quad Bike Adventure
The tracks are perfect for the best dirty fun you can have! The Quad Bikes are easy to ride and provide the perfect adventure. With a fleet of both 90cc and 250cc bikes, your guides will ensure the perfect balance between safety and fun. So easy to ride, the group sizes remain small, to guarantee your personalised experience. Anyone can do it!
Blazing Saddles is located on a working sugar cane farm and the property boasts an 18 acre billabong which is abundant with native birds and amphibious creatures of all shapes and sizes! You will even get a chance to meet the resident geese, peacocks, ducks, perhaps even spot a crocodile!
Blazing Saddles ATV offers a ½ day of excitement, and allows the participants to experience nature close up, at their own pace. All tours cater for different levels of experience with guides taking the adrenalin junkies on a fast paced ride and another guide taking those happy to cruise.
What makes it Great?
- Locally owned and operated
- Friendly and experienced staff
- All tuition - no licence or experience needed
- Interesting adventurous trails
- Only 10 minutes from Cairns CBD & Northern Beaches on a working Sugar Cane Farm
- Return coach transfers from all Cairns / Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach, Palm Cove) & Port Douglas Hotels
- Aussie BBQ Sausage sizzle, bottomless tea & coffee
- Professionally guided ATV experience
- Tuition, safety lesson and instruction
Additionally Sunset Tour includes:
- Approx 1.15hrs of ATV
- Light refreshments / finger food / afternoon tea
- 08:45am - 12:00pm
- 10:45am - 2:00pm
- 10:00am - 2:30pm (Port Douglas)
- 12:45pm - 4:00pm
- 2:45pm - 5:00pm (Sunset tour)
- Times are based on pick up and drop off at accommodation. Times are approx.
- Port Douglas transfers depart only on Tuesday, Thursdays and Sundays
Why not upgrade to include a half day ATV and a half day Horse Ride?
- Return coach transfers from all Cairns / Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach & Palm Cove) & Port Douglas hotels.
- Approx 2hrs of horseriding
- Approx 2hrs of ATV
- Aussie BBQ Sausage Sizzle / Finger foods
- Safety lessons and all safety equipment
- 08:45am - 2:00pm
- 10:45am - 4:00pm
Interested in Blazing Saddles Horse riding? Click here for more info
What to Bring:
- Long pants, shirt with sleeves
- Enclosed shoes
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Money for photos (optional)
Blazing Saddles ATV Guest Reviews (9)
Tuesday, July 09, 2013
Had a ball. We had 3 teenagers with us (2 x 14yo girls and a 17yo) & we all thought it was a great afternoon - we almost booked for a second day.
Sunday, December 05, 2010
Hi Natasha, thankyou for providing my new husband and I with accurate advice for our stay in Cairns for our honeymoon. We had a ball, the accommodation was fantastic, all the tours were on time and the service we received throughout our trip was outstanding. We shall speak to you guys for any future trips to Nth QLD:-)
Blazing Saddles was awesome - people were soooo nice.
Thursday, October 01, 2009
My son and I have done ATVs all over the world this is certainly up there with the best !!
Monday, October 20, 2008
We had a great time on the ATV tour - all levels were catered for. Just because we were female didnt mean that we had to take the easy course - we girls showed them that we were certainly up for the challenge!! A definite MUST next time we visit Cairns.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
What a fun and dusty day
Sunday, September 28, 2008
A fantastic day on the property. Staff was helpful and patient. All credit to the professionalism of the staff at Blazing Saddles.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Everyone enjoyed this day. My 18 year old daughter said it was her best day. We got very dusty and challenged ourselves and are much more confident riders.
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Hubby thinks that this would be great for the Blazing Saddles to offer an all day tour for those rev heads who can handle it! Excellent!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
A lot of fun we laughed and raced our way around the massive RTV, track, would highly recommend it to anyone with a sense of adventure, and speed, with a bit of the devil thrown in for good measure.
Blazing Saddles ATV Videos (1)
Blazing Saddles ATV Rates
|All prices shown in Australian Dollars|
|Prices valid from now until 31 March 2014|
|Sunset ATV 2:45pm - 5:00pm||$95||$95||$285|
|ATV Quad Bikes||Adult||Child||Family|
|ATV 08:45am - 12:00pm||$115||$115||n/a|
|ATV 10:45am - 2:00pm||$115||$115||n/a|
|ATV 12:45pm - 4:00pm||$115||$115||n/a|
|ATV & Horseride Combo||Adult||Child||Family|
|ATV/ Horseriding 08:45am - 2:00pm||$195||$165||$555|
|ATV/ Horseriding 10:45am - 4:00pm||$195||$165||$555|
|minimum age 12 years|
|Family = 2 Adults & 2 Children|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|