Frantic- Barron Raft & Bungy
- Half Day Barron Rafting
- Ultimate Bungy Experience
|Based on 1 ratings|
Frantic- Barron Raft & Bungy Tours
|Frantic Barron Raft & Bungy|
|FROM $250 per adult|
Frantic- Barron Raft & Bungy Info
Combine an exhilarating Bungy Jump with 2 hours White Water Rafting on the Barron River... its frantic .. but worth it!!!
- A.J. Hackett 50m Tower Bungy Jump + T-shirt
- Barron River Half Day Rafting
AJ Hackett Bungy
Departs Daily from Cairns 9am, 11am, 1pm & 3pm
Set in lush tropical rainforest, the 50m AJ Hackett Smithfield Bungy Tower (20 minutes north of Cairns) is still the most dramatic place in the world to experience the thrills of Bungy Jumping.
AJ Hackett's unique jump menu offers 16 different ways of jumping and will take you right outside of your comfort zone.
Photo and DVD available for purchase.
Facilities at the site include a licensed Gravity Bar, spacious viewing decks and modern amenities.
You will receive an official jump t-shirt to remember your day.
Departs Daily from Cairns at 2.00pm and Returns approximately 6.00pm
For an action packed afternoon of fun and adventure, try rafting on the thrilling Barron River. Only 20 minutes from the centre of Cairns, the Barron River is a fantastic introduction to White Water Rafting and is perfect for anyone who has never tried White Water Rafting.
Your guide will take you on an eco-adventure through the Barron Gorge National Park aboard your 8 person inflatable raft, tackling grade 2 and 3 rapids including the infamous Rooster Tail, where an action photo will be taken.
Plus you’ll get a chance to try raft surfing (dependent on water levels) and to cool off with a swim in Lake Placid.
- Accommodation transfers
- AJ Hackett 50m tower Bungy Jump
- Official Jump T-Shirt
- $10 Bungy Surcharge to defray the cost of public liability insurance & risk management for Bungy Jumping
- Accommodation transfers
- Approx 2 hours of white water rafting
- All tuition provided no experience necessary
- Photos available for purchase
- $25 Barron Rafting fee for insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges
- Minimum age: 13 years
- Packages can be split over 2 or more days on request and the order of activities is flexible (rafting is always PM)
Frantic- Barron Raft & Bungy Guest Reviews (1)
Thursday, December 06, 2012
All the staff at both establishments were super friendly and interactive. Everything ran perfectly smoothly, on schedual, well organized, fun.
Frantic- Barron Raft & Bungy Videos (2)
Frantic- Barron Raft & Bungy Rates
|All prices shown in Australian Dollars|
|Prices valid from now until 31 March 2014|
|Frantic Barron Raft & Bungy||Adult||Child||Family|
|Barron Raft & Bungy||$285
|minimum age 13 years|
|Family = 2 Adults & 2 Children|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|