- Full Day Tully Rafting
- Half Day Bungy
Magnum 44 Info
Magnum 44 - Raging Thunder
Shoot yourself full of adrenalin as you raft and jump in this AWESOME Magnum 44 adventure package. You definately shouldn't miss the thrill of White Water Rafting & Bungy Jumping on your visit to North Queensland.
DAY ONE: Tully River Rafting
Departs Daily from Cairns 6.30am and returning 6.00pm
Full Day White Water Rafting on the mighty Tully River.
Voted Australia's No#1 rafting trip, the Tully River & its 44 rapids provide more than enough excitement to satisfy your thirst for adventure! Departing daily, travel to the upper gorge of the Tully River in an air-conditioned, video equipped coach. The Rescue 3 trained guides will offer you all the tuition needed to enjoy up to 5 hours of rafting. Includes a BBQ lunch on the banks of the river and a chance to take in some spectacular scenery.
DAY TWO: 50m Bungy Jump
Departs Daily from Cairns 9am, 11am, 1pm & 3pm
Set in lush tropical rainforest, the 50m AJ Hackett Smithfield Bungy Tower (20 minutes north of Cairns) is still the most dramatic place in the world to experience the thrills of Bungy Jumping.
AJ Hackett's unique jump menu offers 16 different ways of jumping and will take you right outside of your comfort zone.
Photo and DVD available for purchase.
Facilities at the site include a licensed Gravity Bar, spacious viewing decks and modern amenities.
- Approximately 5 hours of white water rafting
- BBQ Lunch
- Rescue 3 trained guides - all tuition provided (No experience necessary)
- Return accommodation transfers
- $30 Tully Rafting fee for insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges
- AJ Hackett 50m tower Bungy Jump
- Accommodation transfers
- Souvenir jump T-Shirt
- $10 Bungy Levy to defray the cost of public liability insurance & risk management for Bungy Jumping
Additional Information Minimum age: 13 years
Upgrade to Xtreme Rafting
• Guaranteed small groups max 18 people (3 rafts)rafting faster & further, with fewer delays
• Highly experienced senior guides who will take you on a more thrilling path through the rapids
• Extra challenges such as rock jumping, rapid swimming and raft surfing
• Typically the first trip on the river each day ensuring the most intimate experience with the World Heritage Rainforest
• Must be pre-booked
• All Xtreme rafters must be confident swimmers and have good English skills
• Minimum age 15 years, rafters aged 15-17 years must be accompanied by an adult