Super Thrills & Spills
- Raft the mighty Tully River
- 14,000ft Tandem Skydive
|Based on 2 ratings|
Super Thrills & Spills Info
SUPER THRILLS & SPILLS - SKYDIVE + TULLY RAFT
This awesome combination takes your adrenalin to the max! 44 rapids on Australia's No#1 rafting trip followed by a 14,000ft Skydive will certainly satisfy your thirst for adventure...
Day One: Tully River Rafting
Departs Daily from Cairns 6.30am daily, returns approx 6pm
The mighty Tully River and it's 44 rapids is regarded as the best rafting river across Australia and New Zealand. Departing daily, travel to the upper gorge of the Tully River in an air-conditioned, video equipped coach. Tully River is situated in stunning World Heritage Listed rainforest and offers an awesome day out rafting grade 3-4 rapids over 5 hours.
The rescue 3 trained guides will offer you all tuition needed to enjoy your 5 hours of rafting. Enjoy a well earned barbeque lunch on the banks of the river and a chance to take in some spectacular scenery. Expect the need to hold on at times on these moderate technical rapids, however no experience is necessary, most of your fellow rafters will never have rafted before. A sense of adventure is a must!
Day Two: Skydive
Departs Daily from Cairns at your choice of 7.30am / 9.00am / 12.30pm or 2.00pm
The following day it's time to take the plunge for the biggest adrenalin pumping thrill in the ultimate experience of Skydiving with Australia's largest tandem skydive company. From 14,000ft the views of Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef and the Rainforest are breathtaking. A 60 second freefall will maximise your skydive experience and receive your first jump certificate on achievement.
- Approx 5 hours of white water rafting
- BBQ Lunch beside the river
- Rescue 3 trained guides - All tuition provided (No experience necessary)
- Accommodation transfers
- $30 Tully Raft fee for insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges
- Adrenalin pumping 14,000ft skydive jump, 60 sec freefall
- First jump certificate
- Accommodation transfers
- Or you can change to Jump the Beach which includes lunch at Castaways
- $35 Australian Parachute Federation Membership levy
Please note: Minimum age: 14 years
Upgrade to Xtreme Rafting
• Guaranteed small groups max 18 people (3 rafts)rafting faster & further, with fewer delays
• Highly experienced senior guides who will take you on a more thrilling path through the rapids
• Extra challenges such as rock jumping, rapid swimming and raft surfing
• Typically the first trip on the river each day ensuring the most intimate experience with the World Heritage Rainforest
• Must be pre-booked
• All Xtreme rafters must be confident swimmers and have good English skills
• Minimum age 15 years, rafters aged 15-17 years must be accompanied by an adult