Cairns Harbour Cruises Info
CAIRNS HARBOUR CRUISES:
Cairns Harbour Cruises offer a calm water cruise along picturesque Trinity Inlet and Cairns Harbour, conveniently departing twice daily from the Reef Fleet Terminal in Cairns.
What makes it Great?
- Great half day activity
- Morning & afternoon departures
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- No motion sickness
- Ideal for nature lovers & bird watchers
AM - 11:00am - 1:00pm (seasonal departures may apply)
PM - 1.30pm - 3:30pm
Check in at the Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, half hour prior
Your tour includes:
- Explore Trinity Inlet – a remote picturesque wilderness right on Cairns doorstep
- Enjoy stunning scenery of the estuary, mangroves, rainforest and mountains
- Informative commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew
- Relax on a scenic calm water cruise while crocodile and bird spotting
- Cruise along the Cairns Harbour waterfront learning about the points of interest and the history of the harbour
- Enjoy complimentary morning or afternoon tea
Harbour Cruise & Lunch:
- 2 Course set menu at Dundees Restaurant on the Cairns Marina
- 11am Cruise and 1pm lunch or 12noon lunch and 1:30pm cruise
- Afternoon tea
Free For Kids - All children travelling receive the following complimentary inclusions:
Tour of the wheelhouse
Crocodile colouring-in sheet
Alongside Cairns is a magnificent tidal estuary that is rarely seen, except by fishermen. Only accessible by boat, MV Crocodile Explorer is a comfortable, air-conditioned vessel taking small numbers of visitors along Trinity Inlet on this scenic nature cruise.
With waterways winding through a 300 square kilometre maze of mangroves, expect rich diverse wildlife, stunning scenery and a relaxing cruise with informative commentary from our crew. This is the saltwater crocodile’s natural habitat – with a chance to spot them basking on the muddy banks particularly in the cooler months.
Optional Extras: (charges apply)
- Hotel transfers
- Fully licensed bar on board, snacks and souvenirs available
GOOD NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Cairns Harbour Cruises Guest Reviews (3)
Tuesday, January 03, 2012
Most enjoyable trip.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Worthwhile activity, especially given Crocodile farm not a tourist park as such, recommend.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Great day, excellent views and service. Local knowledge and commentary was very good. Would recomend to all.
Cairns Harbour Cruises Videos (1)
Cairns Harbour Cruises Rates
|All prices shown in Australian Dollars|
|Prices valid from now until 31 March 2015|
|Cairns Harbour Cruise||Adult||Child||Family|
|Cairns Harbour Cruise (PM)||$42||$21||$105|
|Cairns Harbour Cruise + Dundees Lunch (PM)||$65||$33||$174|
|Child Age = 4-14 years|
|Family = 2 Adults & 2 Children|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|