Adventure Company Cape Trib Info
Adventure Company Cape Trib & Daintree
Enjoy an unforgettable day of discovery with Adventure Company exploring the World Heritage Daintree National Park and Cape Tribulation where the Rainforest meets the Reef.
The Starter budget package does not include lunch or entry into Wildlife Habitat.
What makes it Great?
- Explore World Heritage Rainforest
- Wildlife Habitat - (Deluxe Pak)
- Mossman Gorge
- Lunch - (Deluxe Pak)
- 1 hour Daintree River Cruise
Includes return hotel transfers
From Cairns and Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach, Palm Cove) at 7:00am returning at 6:30pm (approx..)
From Port Douglas at 8:00am return at 5:30pm (approx..)
Inclusions & Highlights:
• Coastal Drive – Travel to Port Douglas on one of the most renowned scenic coastal roads in Australia. Have your camera ready for breath taking views.
• Port Douglas (Starter Pak) – Enjoy 1 hour free time in Port Douglas to soak up the village atmosphere.
• Wildlife Habitat (Deluxe Pak) – 1 hour to visit the award winning Rainforest Wildlife Habitat where you will venture through purpose built native habitats of some of Australia’s rare, endangered and beautiful native animals. You have a chance to have morning tea with the birds (optional extra), hand feed a Kangaroo and see a Koala doing what they do best…..sleeping! If you visit Rainforest Habitat you will not have 1 hour free time in Port Douglas.
• Mossman Gorge - Enjoy a guided walk through this magnificent rainforest area taking in the boardwalk and waterholes.
• Alexandra Lookout – The perfect location to view where the Daintree Rainforest, Daintree River and the Coral Sea merge into one spectacular panoramic reflection. Ideal spot for those post card photo opportunities.
• Lunch Time (Deluxe Pak) – Only meters from Cape Tribulation Beach you will be treated to a Chef prepared lunch. Indulge in a set menu choice of local barramundi (fish), Steak and a Vegetarian option all served with a fresh garden salad & chips, daily baked bread finished off with a tropical fruit platter to share at your table. Bring your towel & swimmers for a dip in the resort pool or in the ocean (marine stingers are present during the stinger season Oct to June).
• Cape Tribulation Beach – Already there for the lunch break you now have free time for a walk along the full length of the magical Cape Tribulation Bay (takes 30min unguided) or simply kick back and relax under the fringing rainforest of the Daintree where the “Rainforest meets the Reef”!
• Daintree River Wildlife Cruise – Your journey continues to the majestic Daintree River for a 1 hour Wildlife and Crocodile exploration. This is a rare location to see wildlife at play in their native habitat and retrieve knowledge and tales of the area from a local naturalist guide.
• Rex Lookout – On the return trip back to Cairns, stop briefly at Rex’s Lookout. A popular spot for tourist’s to take scenic photos of the coast line and out to Green Island. It’s also a popular spot for dare devil hang gliders to enjoy the uplifting sea breeze.
Adventure Company Cape Trib Packages
Tully Raft, Passions Reef & Daintree
VISIT 2 REEF LOCATIONS
DAINTREE RIVER CRUISE
LUNCH INCLUDED IN ALL TOURS
Evolution Reef, Tully Raft & Cape Trib
LUNCH INCLUDED EACH DAY
5 HOURS ON THE REEF
TULLY RIVER RAFTING
Evolution Reef, Barron Raft, Cape Trib
BARRON RAFT | GRADE 3 RAPIDS
2 HOURS OF RAFTING
DAINTREE RIVER CRUISE
Adventure Company Cape Trib Guest Reviews (40)
Tuesday, May 03, 2016
Fabulous way to organise your holiday will always do the same in the future hard work was done we just turned up, very grateful
Friday, April 15, 2016
Daintree - was great!! Lots of driving but the lookouts were stunning, meals were very tasty. The wildlife park was also 10/10, many friendly wildlife and staff were also great. We actually saw a croc AND her babies on the croc river cruise.
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
We had a fantastic day, saw some great sights and we were so lucky to be able to observe two crocs on the Daintree river for about 20 minutes.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Had a wonderful time on this tour. Driver was excellent and very informative. I would recommend this tour to everyone.
Saturday, June 13, 2015
Our tour guide Mr. Daniel was an excellent gentleman. His in depth knowledge about the rainforest, history of the people & culture of that region was excellent. It was a great pleasure to be guided by him. Enjoyed the trip very much.
Sunday, May 17, 2015
We had a wonderful day, exploring an amazing region. Our guide Eddie was great. He was friendly and very informative with a great knowledge and passion for the area. Fantastic trip!
Friday, March 20, 2015
Great tour with a great guide. A good itinery packed into one day.
Tuesday, January 06, 2015
We had an excellent time. The tour was everything and more than what I expected. The driver showed up at our hotel on time, he was very nice and helpful, our lunch was excellent!!!
Monday, July 28, 2014
Dear Natalie and Gene,
Thanks for your terrific service. Both my daughter and myself really enjoyed the two trips booked through Travstar.
What I really appreciated, on perusing the so many day tour options on your website, was the very detailed description of each tour plan, with times and features and itinerary all provided. That was of great assistance.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
We had a wonderful time :)
Tuesday, July 08, 2014
Full day, we saw a good slice of the Daintree rainforest and river, well worth the time and money.
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
The trip was fantastic and recommend to all.
Sunday, January 26, 2014
If you allow 5-10 mins more on each location it would be perfect.
Friday, November 15, 2013
Monday, October 21, 2013
Great trip overall. Chanelle was very helpful with the initial booking. Thanks,
Thursday, October 10, 2013
A great trip, such a shame it was a brief stop at Mossman Gorge. Lunch was great.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Daniel our driver was great. The lunch was very good and we all had a great time. The daintree river trip was a disappointmet as i had done that ten years ago and we saw lots of wildlife, which was not seen on this trip.
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
A wonderful experience .
Wednesday, April 03, 2013
Cherie & myself thoughly enjoyed the day The tour guy shane was great and full of knowledge of the area & a great personilty.Would recommed tour to all ages.
Saturday, June 02, 2012
Our tour guide was informative, friendly and a caring companion for the day - lots of fun and learned heaps!
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
the whole adventure was great.
Just loved bus driver Dan, he made the day with stories and local area info. Meal at Cape Trib was good.
Monday, April 09, 2012
We had a great time with our easy going and knowledgeable guide, Peter and our small group. We enjoyed our guided walk through the Daintree and our search for crocs on the river.
Tuesday, February 07, 2012
Awesome tour, we covered so much ground and got to see so much and our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the area. At one stop a tree had fallen down on the road and we, along with a bunch of other tours and vistors were stuck at the location and others could not enter the location and our guide went into the village to find and axe and chopped the tree up and cleared the path himself because no ranger was available. We were set back and hour but without his initiative it would have turned into several hours and have ruined our day.
Wednesday, November 09, 2011
This was a great experience. The first driver on day 1 was superb, drove well and was a delight. Some walking experiences were rushed and morning tea was 2 biscuits in a cellophane packet when he dropped us at the wildlife place. I stayed in forest for 2 nights then joined the next tour - much larger and not so enjoyable. Found the trip back rather difficult - so fast and so many bends. this had not been the case on day 1.
I would recommend this safari to anyone wanting to see Cape Tribulation.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Shane, our driver and host, really helped make it an enjoyable day. We appreciated his positive and friendly attitude, easygoing sense of humor and expert knowledge. All of the places we went to were excellent.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Shane was a champion. We saw, learnt and did so much in such a short time.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Guide Shawn was excellent with full of jokes & humour all the way.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Prompt pickup at Port Douglas. Go commentary. Small group was good.
Sunday, August 07, 2011
Enjoyable easy day! Good variety of activities. Informative guide.
Thursday, June 02, 2011
A really great holiday. For my family (3 of us) having you do all the organising was great. We were very impressed by the staff who conducted the reef-tour and also by the absolutely good and friendly service of Shawn on the far-north \\\"bus\\\" tour.
We will be using Travstar again if we visit the North next year. We will also tell friends about the you-beaut service.
Saturday, March 05, 2011
Travstar was easy to work with and extremely accommodating! The trip was very enjoyable and our guide was highly informative. We even had the special experience of seeing a wild cassowary father with his two chicks - amazing!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Given the exchange rate, I found everything expensive in Australia, so that I might be rating the trip unfairly. Your price seems in line with the other trips on offer and the guide was excellent
Monday, October 19, 2009
Tour guide was exellent,very helpfull.
The whole day was awesome!!!!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Because we spend so much time on the bus, sun protection on the windows and water would be nice.
The tour covered everything it promised and we enjoyed ourselves. The lunch was excellent!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Another great day. The driver was excellant ,very imformative and friendly.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Daniel the driver was exceptional - the way he drove the 4wd truck/bus was amazing, he made it look easy and his commentary along the way was excellent.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Tour guide was very knowledgable and bus quite comfortable. Lunch was sensational.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Once again the tour operators did a great job of organising this day and we did enjoy it immensely. The Bus Driver (Daniel - although we named him Fritz! because at first we thought he was going to be a cranky pants) was good, on a day like this sometimes the driver can make or break the day.
Friday, November 30, 2007
We saw so much and it was all beautiful.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Our driver was very informative and enjoyable to be around for the entire day.
Adventure Company Cape Trib Videos (2)
Adventure Company Cape Trib Rates
- Mossman Gorge - Chef prepared lunch - 1 hour Daintree River Cruise - Wildlife Habitat SanctuaryTravel between now and 31/March/2017
|All prices shown in Australian Dollars|
|Prices valid from now until 31 March 2018|
|1 Day Cape Tribulation||Adult||Child||Family|
|Starter Pak Cape Trib||$115||$80||n/a|
|LAST MINUTE - Deluxe Pak Cape Trib||$159||$109||n/a|
|Deluxe Pak Cape Trib||$169||$119||n/a|
|Child Age = 4-12 years|
|Family = 2 Adults & 2 Children|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|