Cape Trib & Daintree Rainforest
- Mossman Gorge
- Daintree River Cruise
|Based on 40 ratings|
Cape Trib & Daintree Rainforest Info
Tropical Horizons - Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge
- Includes return hotel transfers from:
- Departs Cairns and Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach, Palm Cove) at 7am, returns approx 6:30pm.
- Departs Port Douglas at 8:30am. returns approx 5:30pm.
Discover the unique wilderness area of the World Heritage listed rainforests of both Cape Tribulation & iconic Mossman Gorge.
• National Park fees
• Short Tour of Port Douglas
• Morning and afternoon teas
• 1 hour Daintree River Wildlife Cruise - catch a river boat and be guided down the Daintree River where there’s a good chance of catching a glimpse of a lazy crocodile or two, tree snakes, pythons and water birds.
• Lunch - First class lunch in a rainforest setting.
• Swim safely in a resort rock pool during lunch.
• Cape Tribulation Beach and a guided foreshore walk and Kulki lookout and observe where two of the world's natural wonders converge - the rainforest gives way to white sand and fringing coral reef!
• Alexandra Range Lookout to enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
• Vehicular cable ferry crossing over the Daintree River.
• Mossman Gorge Gateway Centre including all entrance fees and charges. This is a special place of significance to the local Ku Ku Yalanji people. The group is transferred by eco-friendly open electric vehicles, which quietly wind their way into the tranquil gorge surrounds. Enjoy an interpretive guided walk of the gorge and experience this ancient rainforest firsthand, or instead (subject to water volume) enjoy a refreshing swim.
• Return you to your accommodation with wonderful memories of this unique and precious wilderness area.
Cape Trib & Daintree Rainforest Gallery
Cape Trib & Daintree Rainforest Packages
Adventures in Port
OUTER BARRIER REEF CRUISE
CAPE TRIBULATION & DAINTREE
1 HOUR DAINTREE RIVER CRUISE
4 Day Package - Option 2
HOT AIR BALLOONING
SCENIC KURANDA TRAIN & SKYRAIL
FULL DAY TULLY RAFTING
CAPE TRIB & DAINTREE SAFARI
4 Day Package - Option 1
CAPE TRIB & DAINTREE
SNORKEL & GLASS BOTTOM BOAT
KURANDA TRAIN & SKYRAIL
TABLELANDS & WATERFALLS
Cape Trib & Daintree Rainforest Guest Reviews (11)
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Driver very informative and a pleasure to listen to. Day itself was amazing. Good food, great weather
Monday, January 09, 2012
Massimo was an excellent guide - he was very knowledgable and even followed up at one of the stops for more information on a specific type of tree I was interested in.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
The faciity where we had lunch in the rainforest was an unexpected pleasure and the quality of the food was excellent.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Mick our guide made the day fun & informative, keeping us all on schedule in a relaxed but effective way. We enjoyed his musical vignettes, his quizzes & his detailed knowledge of the areas we visited. Our river cruise guide amazed us with his knowledge & his pointing out various features made it so much more enjoyable. Seeing 3 lazing crocs was icing on the cake. Lunch was delicious in tranquil & beautiful setting Overall a great day - we were returned to our doorstep tired but happy. Thanks!
Saturday, August 06, 2011
The best tour.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
this was a great trip and have highly recommended this to friends and family
Friday, October 10, 2008
A long day but a very worthwhile trip. We loved the rainforest and the Daintree River trip. The tour guide was very informative. Lunch was average and limited food was available for the number of tour buses arriving.
Friday, September 12, 2008
This was a good trip but probably orientated to a older or non-domestic demographic. As under 35s, we may have been better to a hire car and do the trip at leisure.However, our guide, bus and food were all good and in general we had no complaints.
Friday, August 01, 2008
A very full day that was well co-ordinated and run. We joined the tour at Port Douglas and felt it was a very long day so others coming an extra hour each way from Cairns were probably exhausted.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I just wanted to drop a quick line to say thankyou for an amazing day yesterday, (Sunday 16th March)
We did a tour of Mossman Gorge, Daintree River, Cape Trib etc.
I have only just moved up here to Far North QLD and found the tour both informative not boring as some can be full of too many dull facts that one doesn’t remember after the tour!!
But also what stood out in my mind was the quality of the program..impressive is all I can say, I have been on a few tours around the world (not always my fav thing to do, prefer off the beaten track)
but found this one to be fun, educational, with many wow factors thrown in of this beautiful we have on our door step!! Oh and the food was also of a very high quality.
I would like to pass on my thanks to our tour guide (forgive me as I can’t remember his name all I recall is that he originates from Germany) he was funny, informative, helpful and took care of the whole group with ease!!
This tour has renewed my faith in perhaps revisiting the whole tour bus experience that I have been loath to do for many years due to some scary stories!!
Keep up the great work & I will certainly recommend your tour to friends, family, visitors etc.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
We returned from our month long visit to Australia last week and wanted to say how much we enjoyed the two trips we booked with your company. One was the Kuranda trip on the train and skyrail and the other was the Daintree and Mossman gorge trip. Both were well organised and excellent value for money. We were very impressed by Shane our tour guide for the Daintree trip. He had such extensive knowledge of so many subjects (my wife was a geography teacher in the UK and she was particularly impressed) and had us laughing all the way. Thank you so much for making our first visit to your country so memorable.