Uncle Brians Info
UNCLE BRIAN'S FUN FALLS AND FOREST:
Experience a full day of fun on Uncle Brian's Fun, Falls & Forest Tour . Join "Gus the Wonder Bus" on a fun - filled journey of walking, talking, swimming, sliding, laughing and singing under waterfalls as you make your way around the spectacular Atherton Tablelands. Uncle Brian’s Tour will exhilarate, refresh you and make sure that you get to see the best of the rainforest, waterfalls and wildlife in this beautiful region.
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat (Does NOT on Sunday's)
- Departs Cairns around 7.45am
- Returns at around 8.00pm-8.30pm
Your Day Includes:
- Morning and afternoon drinks and snacks
- Feast on a deliciously home cooked, two course lunch
- Visit Ancient Coastal Rainforests
- Experience the beauty of the Atherton Tablelands
- Swimming, walking, relaxing
- Atherton Tablelands famous waterfalls
- Platypus spotting
- Friendly relaxed company
- Enjoy a fun-filled day and then a joyous musical journey home
- This is a wonderful daytrip that is popular with backpackers and children
- Please bear in mind that this is also a longer day than most day trips
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes (warm)
- Swimming Gear
- Walking Shoes/Sandals
- Smile & Singing Voice, Sense of Fun!
- The day begins with a visit to the Babinda Boulders. After a delicious morning tea, you will take your first walk and swim of the day. From here, you journey on to Josephine Falls where you enjoy a small rainforest walk before sliding down a waterfall.
- For the drive to the beautiful Tablelands and famous Millaa Millaa Falls, Uncle Brian will keep you amused and entertained with tales of romance and adventure. You will need a bar of chocolate for this part of the journey. This is immediately followed by lunch at the Falls Teahouse for a selection of cold roast meats, salads and vegetarian meals. Freshly brewed local tea and coffee is served with freshly baked cake for dessert.
- When you get to Millaa Millaa Falls, make you way over to beneath the waterfall and SING your heart out!! This is one of the most photographed waterfalls in Australia and has made appearances in many films over the years.
- A delicious afternoon tea of hot chocolate and muffins follows a swim or stroll around Lake Eacham.
- Platypus spotting is next and it is a wonderful moment when you see one. You get to relax by a volcanic crater lake in the evening before the exciting journey home with Uncle Brian.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to TRAVSTAR do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Uncle Brians Packages
Ocean Free Reef & Uncle Brian's
SAIL TO GREEN ISLAND
4 HOURS ON THE REEF
FUN, FALLS & WATERFALLS
SWIMMING, WALKING, RELAXING
Uncle Brians Guest Reviews (2)
Saturday, April 18, 2015
No matter your age, being told that it is mainly for young who enjoy a good time and joins in with games & singing, if you are also close to 60yrs old, like walking, swimming,singing, laughing, will talk to anyone, are a happy person, join in, we loved it..Thanks Sid you are very knowledgeable and a great bloke.
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
I really recommend this tour to anyone visiting Cairns. I did a six month trip around the world and this tour was the most fun.
The tour guide gets everyone to introduce themselves at the start of the trip and created a great atmosphere on the minibus. The driver had a number of games to play on the bus to keep everyone entertained when we were on the bus.
The views on the tour were great. The rainforest and lakes were very interesting. Everyone enjoyed the rock slide into one of the lakes. The driver explained the various types of trees and insects very well during the rainforest walk.
Also, it was great that the driver had a camera which anyone on the bus could use during the day. The driver took pictures of everyone jumping into the water. All photos were uploaded onto Facebook at no charge.
Uncle Brians Videos (1)
Uncle Brians Rates
JOIN GUS THE BUS
*Swimming *Walking *Platypus spotting *Slide down waterfall *Fun-filled day *Home cooked lunchTravel between now and 31/March/2017
|All prices shown in Australian Dollars|
|Prices valid from now until 31 March 2017|
|One Day Tablelands||Adult||Child||Family|
|Fun Falls & Forest Day Trip||$119||$99||n/a|
|Child Age = 4-14 years Min 4 years to travel.|
|Family = 2 Adults & 2 Children|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|