Tablelands 4WD Tour Info
Rainforest, Waterfalls and Wildlife Tour
Touring Cairns offers personalised service with a flexible itinerary and a knowledgeable local driver/guide.
This personalised guided tour is a must!
View World Heritage Rainforest areas from real wilderness perspectives, swim in crystal clear mountian streams, marvel at giant King Ferns and strangler figs - then view spectacular waterfalls and enjoy a gourmet BBQ beside a cascading stream.
Because of the small groups on this tour, the guide has been able to gain permits to visit spots not available to the larger tour companies, and with the off-road 4WD you can do all this amongst new found friends in absolute luxury.
* Pick-up from your accommodation 8.00am to 8.30am
* Travel to the Clohesy river via Kuranda for morning tea and a swim
* Visit Fig-tree boardwalk, pristine rainforest and giant ferns
* Drive through typical Aussie bush to Emerald Creek Falls
* Take the walking track to the falls, while your BBQ lunch is prepared by a sparkling stream
* Relax after lunch for a swim or a nap, visit tropical fruit wineries, or coffee plantations
* Transfer back to your accommodation approx 5:30pm
* Return transfers from Cairns or Northern beaches
* Morning tea and lunch
What to bring:
* Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
* Bathers and towels
* Any alcoholic drinks
* Comfortable footwear
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Tablelands 4WD Tour Gallery
Tablelands 4WD Tour Guest Reviews (1)
Monday, September 28, 2009
As this was a present from myself to my best friend and his wife,a honeymoon tour. Thus I had great expectactations. To my delight it fulfilled these expectations. Better yet it superceeded them. I highly recommend this tour to anyone. Our guide Bob was highly knowledgable as well as engaging. Not to mention a bag full of shits and giggles. Two thumbs up!!!
Tablelands 4WD Tour Rates
|Child Age = 4-14 years|
|Family = 2 Adults & 2 Children|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|