3 Day Package - Option 6 Info
3 Day Tour Package - Option 6 includes 3 days of fun and adventure!!!
* Reef Daytripper - Reef Cruise including Intro Scuba Dive
* Cape Trib Connections - Daintree & Cape Trib inc. hotel transfers
* Kuranda Train & Skyrail - inc. hotel transfers
DAY ONE - Reef Daytripper is a small sailing catamaran that offers sailing, snorkelling and diving adventures on the Great Barrier Reef.
Departure: Daily. 7:45am check in at 'D' finger Marlin Marina (near Reef Fleet Terminal) for a 8am departure and returns at 5pm.
- Reef Daytripper is a modern 12m-sailing/motor catamaran
- Small passenger numbers (20 max)
- All snorkelling equipment
- Upolu Reef lies at the edge of the Great Barrier Reef, now a protected world heritage site
- 4 hours to visit two reef locations at Upolu and be amazed by the abundance of colourful marine life, lovely coral and giant clams.
- Reef Education Presentation
- Guided snorkel tour
- PADI scuba demonstration (Intro divers)
- Tropical buffet lunch
- Fruit & cheese platter with wine
- Hands-on sailing or complete relaxation
- Relax on bow nets - Look out for dolphins, turtles or even whales (seasonal June - Aug).
- Introductory & Certified dives are available onboard. These are an additional cost (if not included in tour)
- Professional, friendly and personalised service
- Be aware snorkelling & diving may be a strenuous activity - All snorkelling & diving are subject to completion of onboard medical questionnaire /declaration.
- A history of asthma, heart, ear and other medical conditions may preclude a passenger from diving. Please discuss existing medical conditions with staff prior to travel.
- Divers 65 yrs and over must provide a current AS4005-1 dive medical prior to travel.
- Certified divers must show an internationally recognised scuba card.
- In the interests of safety we recommend no flying within 24hours of last dive.
- All trips/dives are weather permitting at captains/drivers discretion- No refund for incomplete dives.
- Should a trip be cancelled passengers may be offered an alternative day for lost time/trip or alternatively a full or partial refund.
DAY TWO: Cape Tribulation Tour
This tour is one of the most popular things to do from Cairns for backpackers and travellers on a budget. This Cape Tribulation daytrip combines with the over-night tour transfer service for the guests who are staying overnight in Cape Tribulation. If time permits an overnight stay at Cape Tribulation is a fabulous way to experience the rainforest sounds and animals as most rainforest animals are nocturnal.
* Return hotel transfers in a 21 seater air-conditioned coach, starting from 7am
* Daintree River cable ferry
* Alexandra Range Lookout - birds-eye view of the Daintree River, Port Douglas and on a clear day, landmarks South of Cairns
* Marrdja or Jindalba Boardwalk [Guided] where you can experience ancient rainforest
* Morning & Afternoon Tea
* Lunch is a pre-packed lunch served in an esky near the Cape Trib Beach.
* Cape Tribulation Beach - take a walk along the beach where 'the rainforest meets the reef'
* Daintree Ice Cream Company for a chance to buy a tropical fruit ice cream (time permitting and extra cost).
* Daintree River - 1 hour Crocodile / Wildlife Cruise - domain of the large Estuarine Crocodiles. Egrets wade near mangroves in the murky water of the river where crocodiles wait patiently for a meal.
* Mossman Gorge - crystal clear waters, surrounded by lush rainforest - a magical location for a refreshing swim!
* On the journey home visit the picturesque tourist town of Port Douglas, arriving back in Cairns after an exciting day between 6.30pm or 7pm.
Please Note: Due to daily conditions the order of itinerary is subject to change.
DAY THREE: Kuranda Train & Skyrail
* 8:30am pickup from your hotel
* 9:45am Kuranda Scenic Rail from Freshwater Station
* Free time in Kuranda Village
* 1:30pm or 2:30pm Skyrail Cableway
* Barron Falls & Red Peak Boardwalk
* 3pm or 4pm transfer to your hotel
Kuranda Scenic Rail: At Freshwater Station, board the famous Kuranda Scenic Rail for your journey to Kuranda. The Journey takes 1 1/2 hours from Freshwater station.
Kuranda Village: Free time is allowed to explore this quaint village, including the Heritage Markets which operate daily. Choose between 2.5hrs to 5 hrs free time in Kuranda Village.
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway: At your scheduled time, board Skyrail for your journey to Caravonica Lakes. There are 2 stops enroute to explore Barron Falls and Red Peak Rainforest Boardwalks. The Journey takes 1hr.15mins
Gold Class Upgrade:
Gold Class has provided a premium experience, giving you the extra comfort and little bit of luxury, and a most memorable experience
- 9.55am departure from Freshwater station to Kuranda
- 3.30pm departure from Kuranda to Cairns
- Dedicated host service
- Individual seating, lounge-style chairs
- Ambient, historical décor, including timber look flooring, historical photographs and cedar interior
- Kuranda Scenic Railway gift pack including Kuranda Scenic Railway badge, pen, postcard and postage
- Souvenir trip guide
- Optional exclusive tour of the Heritage-Listed Signal Cabin at Kuranda station
- Queensland and local Tablelands produce such as Gallo Dairyland Cheese, Skybury Coffee, Wondaree Macadamias, Manago to Go (100% pure mango "ice-cream" style treat), freshly baked muffins with local fruit, Sirromet wines and Great Northern Brewing Company Super Crisp Lager
- Welcome drinks served 20 minutes prior to departure:
- Morning service: tropical mocktails served in the pavilion area
- Afternoon service: served onboard the train
Please Note: This package can commence any day of the week, in any preferred order *
Hotel transfers are included with the Cape Trib and Kuranda trips. Transfers are an optional extra charge for the reef if required.
3 Day Package - Option 6 Videos (3)
3 Day Package - Option 6 Rates
|All prices shown in Australian Dollars|
|Prices valid from now until 31 March 2014|
|3 Day Package - Option 6||PACKAGE|
|Reef Daytripper, Cape Trib, Kuranda||$416|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|
CALL US AND SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR LOCAL CONSULTANTS FOR
EXCELLENT PERSONALISED SERVICE AND LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
FREECALL: 1800 663 396
INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: +617 40402100