4 Night Tropical Treat
OCEAN VIEW ROOM UPGRADE | STUNNING POOL & SPA
OUTER GREAT BARRIER REEF INCL. INTRO DIVE
SPECTACULAR HOT AIR BALLOON FLIGHT
FAMOUS KURANDA TRAIN & SKYRAIL
4 Night Tropical Treat Options
|4 Night Tropical Treat|
4 Night Tropical Treat Info
THE 4 NIGHT TROPICAL TREAT
The 4 Night Tropical Treat Package offers a 4 Night Cairns experience at a fraction of the normal price.
The Tropical Treat Includes:
- Holiday Inn, Cairns Harbourside
- 4 Nights in an Ocean View Room
- Sensational Pool & Spa
- Outer Barrier Reef Tour including Intro Dive
- Tablelands 30min Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Kuranda Train & Skyrail
- Accommodation Transfers for All Tours
DAY ONE:Check in to Holiday Inn, Cairns Harbourside
Holiday Inn, Cairns Harbourside is located at the northern end of the Cairns Esplanade with spectacular views over the surrounding tropical mountains or water views of
Why we like it:
- An ideal base to explore Cairns
- Only a 20 min waterfront stroll to Cairns CBD
- FREE, hourly Shuttle service to Cairns CBD 10am - 10pm daily
Hotel facilities Include:
- Stunning new $2 million Pool & Spa
- Poolside furniture featuring Philippe Starck design
- Blue Mango Cafe Wine Bar
- Teshi's Restaurant
- Wireless internet in public areas (charges apply)
- 24-hour Reception & Room Service
- Free secure under cover parking
- Non-smoking floors
- Laundry facilities (charges apply)
- Interconnecting rooms
- Porter/Bell service
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
- Disabled Pool access lift
All Hotel Rooms Feature:
- Caters for a maximum of 3 adults OR 2 adults & 2 Children
- King OR Twin Double bedding
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite with shower over bath, hairdryer
- In-room safes
- LCD TV, Alarm clock, Free cable television
- Balcony / courtyard with outdoor seating
- Non-smoking or smoking rooms on request
- Mini refrigerator, Mini bar on request
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Desk, Wi-Fi (charges apply)
- Iron & ironing board
DAY TWO: Reef Experience Outer Great Barrier Reef Day Tour
Reef Experience is the only "all inclusive" day tour visiting the Great Barrier Reef. Spend 6 full hours with Reef Experience visiting 2 spectacular Outer Reef locations.
Reef Experience Includes:
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- BBQ Breakfast roll and fresh tropical fruits
- Up to 6 hours on the Great Barrier Reef at 2 Outer Reef locations - Breaking Patches, Saxon Reef, Norman Reef OR Hastings Reef. Reef sites are determined on the day to ensure an optimal experience
- Guided Snorkel (for those requiring assistance)
- Introductory OR Certified Scuba Dive
- Snorkel / diving equipment & instruction
- Free wetsuits
- Free Sun cream
- Marine Biologist reef presentation
- Glass bottom boat tour & commentary (weather permitting)
- Tropical buffet lunch - cold meats, healthy salads, tasty pastas & fresh fruit
- Tea and Coffee all day
- Reef tax/ fuel levy/ administration fees inc
- Complimentary wine, cheese & fruit platter on the return journey
- 7.25 am: Pick up at the Holiday Inn, Cairns Harbourside, transfer to the Marlin Marina, Board Reef Experience.
- 8.00 am: Departure. Safety briefing and snorkelling demonstration.
- 8.30 am: Marine Biology Presentation.
- 9.30 am: Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef Location for snorkelling, scuba diving activities and glass bottom boat tours.
- 12.00 pm: Midday Lunch is served
- 12.45pm: Cruise to afternoon reef location for snorkelling, second scuba dives and relaxing.
- 3.00pm: Complimentary wine, cheese, biscuits and fruit platters served.
- 3.00pm: Depart the Great Barrier Reef for the journey back to Cairns.
- 4.30pm: Approximate return arrival time, transfer back to Holiday Inn, Cairns Harbourside.
DAY THREE: Hot air Ballooning & Kuranda Skyrail & Train
Spend the morning gently floating over the Tropical Tablelands and Australian bush lands at dawn with a 30 min Hot Air Balloon experience followed by the Kuranda Skyrail and Scenic Train. Included in your day is plenty of time to explore the Kuranda Markets and other attractions.
Your Day Includes:
- Return hotel transfers from Holiday Inn, Cairns Harbourside
- Spectacular 30 min Hot Air Balloon flight
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Balloon Chase
- Free Commemorative Flight Certificate
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Free time in Kuranda Village
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
4.25am- Pickup from Holiday Inn, Cairns Harbourside by a Hot Air coach. There's a one hour transfer via the Kuranda Range to Mareeba in the Cairns Highlands.
6.30am - Experience the fun & unique sensation of a hot air balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise.
7:50am - Return and landing, Hot Air Balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
9:00am - You will be dropped off to Skyrail Caravonica Station for your 1.5 hours journey to Kuranda, allowing for the 2 stops at Red Peak and Barron Falls Station.
11:30am - Arrive in Kuranda, the village in the rainforest for free time to go shopping and sightseeing and the Kuranda Markets.
1:40pm - Board the Kuranda Scenic Railway at Kuranda Station. Train departs at 2pm. (3:30pm Train available by request). The Train will stop at Barron Falls for some time to enjoy the view. In total will take about 2 hours.
3:30pm - Arrive at historic Freshwater Station for your shuttle bus return to Holiday Inn, Cairns Harbourside
DAY FOUR: Free Day to explore Cairns
DAY FIVE: End of Package. Depart Holiday Inn, Cairns Harbourside
- A history of asthma, heart, ear and other medical conditions may preclude a passenger from diving
- 18 hours surface interval after diving is recommended before flying.
- Ballooning is not suitable for children under 4yrs or pregnant women.
- It is a CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) requirement that all passengers be able to climb in and out of the basket unassisted.
- Airport transfers and meals are not included in this package except for the Reef tour
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge
4 Night Tropical Treat Videos (8)
Mercure Harbourside Cairns
Diving with Reef Experience, Cairns The Great Barrier Reef
Big Balloons, Big Skies, Big Smiles!
Koala design Hot Air Balloon
Hot air ballooning in Cairns (케언즈 열기구)
Balloon With Hot Air In Cairns
Kuranda Train including Skyrail attraction and tour
Skyrail Cairns - Rainforest Cableway