4 Night Tropical Treat
OCEAN VIEW ROOM UPGRADE
OUTER GREAT BARRIER REEF INCL. INTRO DIVE
SPECTACULAR HOT AIR BALLOON FLIGHT
FAMOUS KURANDA TRAIN & SKYRAIL
4 Night Tropical Treat Options
|4 Night Tropical Treat|
4 Night Tropical Treat Info
THE 4 NIGHT TROPICAL TREAT
The 4 Night Tropical Treat Package offers a 4 Night Cairns experience at a fraction of the normal price.
The Tropical Treat Includes:
- Mercure Harbourside Accommodation
- 4 Nights in an Ocean View Room
- Outer Barrier Reef Tour including Intro Dive
- Tablelands 30min Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Kuranda Train & Skyrail
- Accommodation Transfers for All Tours
DAY ONE:Check in to Mercure Harbourside Hotel Cairns
Mercure Cairns Harbourside is located at the northern end of the Cairns Esplanade with spectacular views over the surrounding tropical mountains or water views of
Why we like it:
- An ideal base to explore Cairns
- Only a 20 min waterfront stroll to Cairns CBD
- FREE, hourly Shuttle service to Cairns CBD 10am - 10pm daily
Hotel facilities Include:
- Outdoor swimming pool & spa- unheated (Currently being re-furbished - Completion anticipated for 1st November)
- Wireless internet in public areas (charges apply)
- 24-hour Reception & Room Service
- Free secure under cover parking
- Non-smoking floors
- Laundry facilities (charges apply)
- Interconnecting rooms
- Porter/Bell service
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
- Teshis Restaurant & Blue Mango Cafι and Wine Bar
All Hotel Rooms Feature:
- Caters for a maximum of 3 adults OR 2 adults & 2 Children
- King OR Twin Double bedding
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite with shower over bath, hairdryer
- In-room safes
- LCD TV, Alarm clock, Free cable television
- Balcony / courtyard with outdoor seating
- Non-smoking or smoking rooms on request
- Mini refrigerator, Mini bar on request
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Desk, Wifi (charges apply)
- Iron & ironing board
DAY TWO: Reef Experience Outer Great Barrier Reef Day Tour
Reef Experience is the only "all inclusive" day tour visiting the Great Barrier Reef. Spend 6 full hours with Reef Experience visiting 2 spectacular Outer Reef locations.
Reef Experience Includes:
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- BBQ Breakfast roll and fresh tropical fruits
- Up to 6 hours on the Great Barrier Reef at 2 Outer Reef locations - Breaking Patches, Saxon Reef, Norman Reef OR Hastings Reef. Reef sites are determined on the day to ensure an optimal experience
- Guided Snorkel (for those requiring assistance)
- Introductory OR Certified Scuba Dive
- Snorkel / diving equipment & instruction
- Free wetsuits
- Free Sun cream
- Marine Biologist reef presentation
- Glass bottom boat tour & commentary (weather permitting)
- Tropical buffet lunch - cold meats, healthy salads, tasty pastas & fresh fruit
- Tea and Coffee all day
- Reef tax/ fuel levy/ administration fees inc
- Complimentary wine, cheese & fruit platter on the return journey
- 7.25 am: Pick up at the Mercure Cairns Harbourside and transfer to the Marlin Marina, Board Reef Experience.
- 8.00 am: Departure. Safety briefing and snorkelling demonstration.
- 8.30 am: Marine Biology Presentation.
- 9.30 am: Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef Location for snorkelling, scuba diving activities and glass bottom boat tours.
- 12.00 pm: Midday Lunch is served
- 12.45pm: Cruise to afternoon reef location for snorkelling, second scuba dives and relaxing.
- 3.00pm: Complimentary wine, cheese, biscuits and fruit platters served.
- 3.00pm: Depart the Great Barrier Reef for the journey back to Cairns.
- 4.30pm: Approximate return arrival time, transfer back to Mercure Cairns Harbourside.
DAY THREE: Hot air Ballooning & Kuranda Skyrail & Train
Spend the morning gently floating over the Tropical Tablelands and Australian bush lands at dawn with a 30 min Hot Air Balloon experience followed by the Kuranda Skyrail and Scenic Train. Included in your day is plenty of time to explore the Kuranda Markets and other attractions.
Your Day Includes:
- Return hotel transfers from Mercure Harbourside
- Spectacular 30 min Hot Air Balloon flight
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Balloon Chase
- Free Commemorative Flight Certificate
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Free time in Kuranda Village
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
4.25am- Pickup from Mercure Harbourside by a Hot Air coach. There's a one hour transfer via the Kuranda Range to Mareeba in the Cairns Highlands.
6.30am - Experience the fun & unique sensation of a hot air balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise.
7:50am - Return and landing, Hot Air Balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
9:00am - You will be dropped off to Skyrail Caravonica Station for your 1.5 hours journey to Kuranda, allowing for the 2 stops at Red Peak and Barron Falls Station.
11:30am - Arrive in Kuranda, the village in the rainforest for free time to go shopping and sightseeing and the Kuranda Markets.
1:40pm - Board the Kuranda Scenic Railway at Kuranda Station. Train departs at 2pm. (3:30pm Train available by request). The Train will stop at Barron Falls for some time to enjoy the view. In total will take about 2 hours.
3:30pm - Arrive at historic Freshwater Station for your shuttle bus return to Mercure Harbourside
DAY FOUR: Free Day to explore Cairns
DAY FIVE: End of Package. Depart Mercure Harbourside
- A history of asthma, heart, ear and other medical conditions may preclude a passenger from diving
- 18 hours surface interval after diving is recommended before flying.
- Ballooning is not suitable for children under 4yrs or pregnant women.
- It is a CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) requirement that all passengers be able to climb in and out of the basket unassisted.
- Airport transfers and meals are not included in this package except for the Reef tour
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge
4 Night Tropical Treat Videos (7)
4 Night Tropical Treat Rates
- 4 NIGHTS @ MERCURE HARBOURSIDE - OCEAN VIEW ROOM - BARRIER REEF TOUR - INTRO DIVE/SNORKEL - BALLOON FLIGHT - KURANDA SCENIC TRAIN - SKYRAIL CABLEWAYStay between now and 31/March/2015
|All prices shown in Australian Dollars|
|Prices valid from now until 31 March 2015|
|4 Night Tropical Treat||PACKAGE|
|1 Ad - Snorkel/Intro Dive||$1014|
|1 Ad + 1 Ch - Snorkel||$1309|
|1 Ad + 1 Ch - Intro Dive (12+ yrs)||$1384|
|2 Ad - Snorkel/Intro Dive||$1496|
|2 Ad + 1 Ch - Snorkel||$1791|
|2 Ad + 1 Ch - Intro Dive (12+yrs )||$1866|
|2 Ad + 2 Ch - Snorkel||$1976|
|3 Ad - Snorkel/Intro Dive||$2206|
|2 Ad + 2 Ch - Intro Dive (12+ yrs)||$2236|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|
CALL US AND SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR LOCAL CONSULTANTS FOR
EXCELLENT PERSONALISED SERVICE AND LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
FREECALL: 1800 663 396
INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: +617 40402100