Romantic Reef & Rainforest
3 NIGHTS GREEN ISLAND RESORT
FULL BREAKFAST DAILY
OUTER BARRIER REEF TRIP | SEMI SUBMARINE TOUR
MANY ACTIVITIES INC. CANOES, SNORKELLING ETC;
Romantic Reef & Rainforest Options
|6 Nt. Reef & Rainforest | 2 Adults|
Romantic Reef & Rainforest Info
Romantic Reef and Rainforest Package is perfect for couples. From rare rainforest wilderness to a tranquil beach paradise your getaway will be one of elegance and ease.
3 Nights Silky Oaks Lodge
* Treehouse accommodation
* Full Breakfast Daily
* River canoes & mountain bikes
* Gym & Tennis court
* Yoga class, Rainforest walk
3 Nights Green Island Resort
* Return ferry transfers from Cairns
* Full Breakfast Daily
* Sunset drinks
* Outer Barrier Reef trip from Green Island
* Snorkelling equipment
* Beach Hire
DAY ONE: Arrive into Cairns and transfer to Silky Oaks Lodge.
Arrive into Cairns and either hire your own car or we can arrange airport transfers at an additional cost.
Journey on one of the most beautiful scenic coastal roads to Silky Oaks Lodge, located only a 20 minute drive north of Port Douglas and 1 1/4 hours drive north of Cairns Airport.
Silky Oaks Lodge is situated on the Mossman River just downstream from the Mossman Gorge and offers complete privacy within a stunning location.
Nestled on the edge of the World Heritage-listed Daintree National Park, the lodge blends casual and contemporary design with Treehouse accommodation overlooking the Mossman River and rainforest.
Your stay includes:
- Full gourmet buffet breakfast daily
- FREE WiFi in lodge area
Complimentary activities include:
- Twice daily transfers to Port Douglas
- River canoes
- Mountain bikes
- Fitness centre
- Media room
- Tennis Court
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Classes
- Self guided rainforest walks
- River swimming
Studio Treehouse: Contemporary, cosy ambience and luxury en-suite marble bathroom with walk in rain shower and balcony.
Deluxe Treehouse: Set into the gardens and rainforest, these stand alone high set elegantly styled Treehouses offer privacy and a sense of space. Spacious en-suite marble bathrooms with a walk-in rain shower and large corner double spa bath. Larger rooms with balcony with double hammock.
Riverhouse: Nestled on the edge of the rainforest and set in prime location overlooking Mossman River. Riverhouse guests enjoy a special welcome platter on arrival featuring a bottle of premium wine and a selection of chocolates and biscuits from the chefs kitchen. Polished timber floors and elegant interiors make these large rooms stylish and comfortable. Enjoy uninterrupted rainforest views from the large spa bath.
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- King or 2x single beds
- Ensuite bathroom with shower & spa bath
- Bath robes & slippers
- Balcony with hammock
- Outdoor table & chairs
- Coffee & Tea making facilities
- IPod music system/ CD player
- Direct dial Telephone
- Work desk
- Evening turn down service
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linen and towels provided
- Fully stocked mini bar (charges apply)
- Aromatherapy Oil burners
- Daily room service
- Swimming pool
- Treehouse Restaurant - breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bar & lounge - 11am till late
- Day Spa 'Healing Waters Spa'
- Business facilities
- Day facilities inc. showers for late departures
- FREE WiFi in lodge area
- Media Room with DVD library
- Free guest laundry
- Free car parking
- Valet service
DAY FOUR: Depart Silky Oaks Lodge and transfer to Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
Check in at the Reef Fleet Terminal Green Island Resort counter ready for your ferry departure. Your luggage will be transferred directly to your resort room. After check in you are more than welcome to explore the island and take part in the numerous activities.
**Please advise your preferred ferry times on booking.
- 3 nights on Green Island Resort::
- Return ferry transfers from Cairns
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Complimentary sunset drinks
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Rainforest & guided evening nature walk
- Fish feeding presentation daily
- Snorkelling equipment
- Non-motorised beach activities such as kayaking, beach volleyball and windsurfing
Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon Cruise:
- Semi Submarine coral viewing tour
- Underwater Observatory
- Snorkelling gear
- Buffet lunch
With just 46 luxurious suites, you will discover an intimate haven. Suites are set in clusters under the rainforest canopy and adjoining central facilities via raised covered walkways. They are cleverly secluded from the remainder of the island and day visitor facilities.
The Reef Suites are perfect for honeymoons and special occasions. These split-level luxury suites have a large king size bed, spacious lounge area, separate bath, shower and private balcony.
The Island Suites consist of a spacious guestroom with either twin (double/double) or king bed. Some rooms can be interconnecting or adjoining for families. All rooms have separate showers and bath and a private balcony.
- Air-conditioning & Ceiling fans
- Cable TV
- Direct dial ISD/STD telephones
- Mini-bar and refrigerator
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Private balcony with table & chairs
- Bathrobes (Slippers included for Reef Suite)
- Shower & separate bath
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Rechargeable torch
- Pool & beach towels (available from Reception)
- 2 bars, 1 restaurant and 1 casual grill
- Business meeting facilities
- Guest Lounge
- Guest Laundry
- Resort shop and boutique
- Internet access in guest lounge (charges apply)
At 5pm after the day visitors have left enjoy sunset drinks at the jetty with a choice of sparkling wine, beers or orange juice. Fish feeding takes place from the jetty where you will see many tropical fish and a turtle or two if you're lucky!
DAY FIVE: Outer Barrier Reef Cruise*
Board Great Adventures departing the island at 11:15am to your outer reef destination at Moore Reef or Norman Reef. Travel time is approx 60 minutes where you will transfer onto a first class multi-level pontoon from where all the reef activities take place.
Your cruise includes:
- Air-conditioned fast catamaran
- 3 Hours at Outer Barrier Reef platform
- Delicious hot & cold buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Semi-submersible coral viewing tours
- Snorkelling equipment
- Buoyancy vests if required
- Reef education presentation
- Undercover seating and tables
- Full Bar Facilities
- Sun-deck with Sun-lounges
- Swimming enclosure for children
- Change rooms
- Freshwater showers
- Underwater observatory
- Scuba Doo - (At additional cost)
*NOTE: The Great Adventures Outer Barrier Reef trip component of this package is subject to weather conditions and non refundable.
DAY SIX: Free day to relax and explore Green Island
Green Island is the only coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef with a rainforest growing on it, which is home to 126 native plant species, colourful birdlife, surrounded by magnificent coral gardens and is some 15 hectares (approx 37 acres) in size.
DAY SEVEN: End of package, depart Green Island
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
- This package is flexible and can operate in reverse order.
- Airport transfers can be arranged at an additional cost. Please click here for prices
Romantic Reef & Rainforest Videos (5)
Romantic Reef & Rainforest Rates
-3 Nts Silky Oaks Lodge -3 Nts Green Island Resort -Full Breakfast Daily -Outer Barrier Reef Trip -Semi Submarine Tour -Many activities inc. Canoes, Snorkelling etc..Stay between now and 31/March/2016
|All prices shown in Australian Dollars|
|Prices valid from now until 31 March 2016|
|6 Nt. Reef & Rainforest | 2 Adults||PACKAGE|
|Studio Treehouse & Island Suite | 2 Ad||$2610|
|Studio Treehouse & Reef Suite | 2 Ad||$2949|
|Deluxe Treehouse & Island Suite | 2 Ad||$3132|
|Riverhouse & Island Suite | 2 Ad||$3384|
|Deluxe Treehouse & Reef Suite | 2 Ad||$3471|
|Riverhouse & Reef Suite | 2 Ad||$3723|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|
CALL US AND SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR LOCAL CONSULTANTS FOR
EXCELLENT PERSONALISED SERVICE AND LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
FREECALL: 1800 663 396
INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: +617 40402100