Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort Info
NOVOTEL CAIRNS OASIS:
Centrally located in the heart of Cairns the multi award winning 4.5star Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort is situated on 5 acres of tropical gardens and has the largest lagoon style hotel pool in the City Centre.
What makes it Great?
- Ideally located in the heart of Cairns
- Swim-up pool bar
- Kids play area
- Resort style atmosphere
- Fantastic for couples and families
- Large Lagoon style pool complete with sandy beach
- Breakfast (for up to two children less than 15years of age) is included, free of charge, when dining with their parents
- Honeymoon Offer - Complimentary bottle of Australian Sparkling wine and Chocolates on Arrival. (Not combinable with breakfast offer)
Property facilities include:
- Large free-form swimming pool with sandy beach
- Aqua Swim-up Pool Bar (12pm - 5pm)
- Check-in 2pm, Check-out 11am
- On-site Restaurant and Bar (Mizuna Restaurant, Novo Bar & Terrace)
- 24 hour reception and porter service
- 24 hour room service
- Coin operated laundry
- Undercover car parking ($7.50 per day)
- Conference/function facilities
- Internet in all rooms (fee)
- Babysitting on request (fee)
- A KAPLA children’s play area
- Natural Palm Massage & Beauty Studio on site - 7 days a week (fee)
Rooms can accommodate a maximum of 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children under 15yrs. Children under 15yrs stay free in existing bedding (based on max 2 children).
- 1 x King OR 2 x Doubles
- Daily room service
- Tea & coffee making facilities, mini bar fridge
- LCD Flat-screen TV, Cable/Satellite channels
- Shower over bath (except disabled rooms)
- In-room safe
- Balcony OR Terrace
- Standard rooms feature City OR Garden View
- Superior Rooms feature Pool View
- Cairns Airport: 7km drive
- Cairns City / CBD: 100m walk
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge
Excellent experience, really enjoyed our stay in Cairns.
Posted By Mirela Gedja
Absolutely perfect location
Absolutely perfect location close to City centre, glorious Esplanade, Lagoon & Ferry faciilities & Airport. Oasis, beach & swim up bar very enticing & great breakfast! Only point lost was for lack of wifi (only available in Reception), but it got people talking!
Posted By Olwen WA
A great place to stay
A great place to stay as it is so central to everything. The pool was a big hit with the kids too.
Posted By Anna Howe
Room was awesome amazing
Excellent personnel room was awesome amazing views the bats put on an amazing show each night :):):)
Posted By Tom & Sharon Deetlefs
We loved the Novotel Oasis,
We loved the Novotel Oasis,we were looked after and upgraded our room to look over the pool. food and drink great Service was prompt. our hotel booking had not come through to the front desk computer on our arrival which caused some unrest but was quickly fixed, the maid service was above & beyond they made the beds and assembled the kids teddies in welcoming way and the kids really loved it.
Posted By Jarrod Bone
Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 15 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.