Piermonde Apartments Info
This stylish and modern 17 storey apartment complex features spacious, superbly appointed 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments with large balconies offering sweeping views of either Cairns city, harbour or hinterland.
Piermonde is just a short stroll to some of Cairns’ best restaurants and cafes, and favourite shopping areas. It is also just a quick walk to the Cairns Convention Centre, Casino, Marina and the Esplanade, providing an excellent base for both business and leisure travellers looking to self cater for the duration of their stay.
With the hotel’s fusion of luxury, home comforts and a sort after Cairns harbour foreshore location – you may never want to leave Piermonde Apartments.
- Large private balconies
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Fully equipped designer kitchen with dishwasher, full size fridge, tea & coffee making facilities
- Spacious open plan living area with lounge and diving area
- 2 Bathrooms: main ensuite bathroom has Spa bath, second bathroom has shower
- Iron & ironing board
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Complimentary WiFi internet up to 250 MB daily for up to 5 devices.
Bedding configurations: (Please advise your bedding configuration requirements)
- 2 Bedroom: 1x king bed + 1x queen bed or 1x queen bed + 2x single bed or 4x single bed
- 3 Bedroom: 1x queen + 4x single bed or 3x queen bed or 6x single bed
- Sun deck with BBQ area
- Outdoor swimming pool and spa
- Secure undercover parking (charges apply - (>7 + Nights) only incur a one off charge of $8 and (<7 Nights) only incur a $4 per day charge.)
- A Christmas & New Year surcharge applies for stays over this peak time
- The hotel has a strict NO PARTY POLICY
Piermonde Apartments Locality:
Cairns City / CBD – 1 min walk
Cairns Esplanade – 3 min walk
Cairns Convention Centre - 1 min walk
Reef Fleet Terminal - 3 min walk
Cairns Airport - 10 min drive
Great Barrier Reef Departure Point – 5 min walk
Nearest grocery store (Woolworths) – 5 min walk
Cairns Central – 10 min walk
Skyrail Caravonica – 15 min drive
Freshwater Station – 15 min drive
Trinity Beach – 25 min drive
Palm Cove – 30 min drive
Port Douglas – 1 hour drive
GOOD NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Fantastic value Excellent service
Posted By Joseph Sunley
Very clean, spacious and well equipped
Very clean, spacious and well equipped
Posted By Mike Jones
Very spacious apartment
Very spacious apartment, nice views, good position.
Posted By Allison Monk
Clean and comfortable, exactly as we requested.
Very surprised by the size of the apartment, it was huge. Clean and comfortable with river views, exactly as we had requested.
Thanks Travstar would definitely stay there again.
Posted By Ralph McDowell
We will definately stay there again
Had a wonderful 2 weeks staying at the Piermonde.Had 2 cruise ships come in while we were there and it was great sitting on the balcony watching them come in and also leave. We will definately stay there again, but the prices need to come down a bit or cheaper for repeat customers. This is the 3rd time we have stayed there.
Posted By Julie Jones
Could not fault the apartment
Could not fault the apartment and the view(s) were superb
Posted By Terry Richardson
Piermonde Apartments Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 18 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.