Amphora Resort - BC Info
AMPHORA is situated in the heart of Palm Cove, just a short pleasant stroll to Palm Cove’s many restaurants and Village Shopping.
The resort boasts spacious, beautifully appointed hotel rooms and apartments, with an inviting award winning lagoon pool just metres from the beach.
Palm Cove is more than an idyllic place to relax and unwind. Stroll along the beachfront esplanade, wine and dine at the al fresco cafes and renowned beachside restaurants, or indulge at the exclusive and other specialty retailer's close by.
- Swimming lagoon pool, spa and children's swimming pool
- 3 level building - Please note that there are no lift facilities at this property.
- Restaurant & Bar onsite (Vivo Bar and Grill has been described as a relaxed, but upmarket establishment, set in a stunning open plan Queenslander style building, with uninterrupted breathtaking views of the ocean. Open everyday from 8:00am for breakfast, lunch, tapas and dinner)
- Free under cover parking
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- King or twin bedding
- Ensuite with Spa Bath and separate shower
- Balcony with outdoor seating
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen and towels provided
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Cable TV/DVD/CD player
- Toiletries starter pack
- Stays of 8 nights or longer include a mid-stay service ( Daily service optional fees apply)
Additionally Apartments features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, large fridge, microwave, oven, electric stove, toaster,
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Lounge and dining area
- Two bedrooms are dual key configuration of a one bedroom plus a hotel room
BC - Amphora Locality:
- Palm Cove Beach & Esplanade - directly opposite
- Palm Cove Shopping Village - 2 Min Walk
- Golf Course - 5 Min Drive
- Great Barrier Reef Departure Point - 25 Min drive or pick up from resort
- Wildlife Park & Night Zoo - 10 Min Drive
- Clifton Beach Shopping Centre - 10 Min Drive
- Cairns Airport - 20 Min Drive
- Cairns City / CBD - 25 Min Drive
- Port Douglas - 35 Min Drive
- Freshwater Train Station - 20 Min Drive
- Skyrail Caravonica - 15 Min Drive
- Kuranda Rainforest Village - 30 Min Drive
* Check in is at Coral Horizons located 137 Williams Esplanade. Reception Hours are 8.00am to 6.00pm.
* The apartments are located with the Mantra Amphora complex but are privately managed by Boutique Collection. You will have full access to the resort facilities. The only difference is the check in location, no room charge and no daily service.
The Boutique Collection offers a selection of exclusive hand picked apartments in Palm Cove. All apartments included in the collection are privately owned and individually decorated which adds to their uniqueness. Only those properties offering premium facilities within their range are chosen to become members of this collection - this is your guarantee of the high standard of accommodation you can expect with unsurpassed value.
Very nice hotel.
A very nice hotel. Just across from the beach. Great swimming pool.
Posted By Mike Van Der Meulen
Stunning. Just stunning.
Stunning. Just stunning.
Posted By Hayley Q
One of the most beautiful places
Palm Cove would have to be one of the most beautiful places in the world and the Mantra Amphora resort was excellent. A big thank to you to Travstar for arranging everything very professional friendly service.
Posted By Deborah Pepprell
Clean and spacious. Lovely pool.
Posted By janice delamare
Palm Cove is a great location for a holiday
We stayed at the Mantra through Boutique Collections. The apartment was fantastic. The ladies at the Boutique Collection showed us the apartment and kindly offered us the opportunity to stay a few extra hours on our departure day as our plane was leaving in the evening. Palm Cove is a great location for a holiday. We will definately be back. Stephanine from Travstar who assisted us with our booking was very knowledgable and her communication was fantastic.
Posted By Brian Williams
Amphora Resort - BC Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 6 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.