Dan's Mountain Biking- Cape Trib Info
Dan's Mountain Biking: Cape Tribulation
Mountain biking at Cape Tribulation is a fun and active way to explore the tropical rainforest. All your senses are stimulated whilst you cycle through this unique area.
There are plenty of mountain streams to stop, cool off and refresh yourself. At low tide you will ride the hard packed beaches for added fun.
Dan is a very experienced rider, with local knowledge of the best trails in the region.
The Cape Tribulation trails are a Grade 3 4WD dirt trail, with up to 30° hills.
- Return hotel transfers included from
- Departs Cairns: 6.30am
- Departs Port Douglas: 7.40am
- Depart Cape Tribulation: 9.15am
- Lunch and cycle food
- Fully guided, moral support and First Aid
- Training provided - off-road experience is not necessary
- 24 Speed Big Foot Norco mountain bikes, helmets and gloves
- National park fees
What to Bring:
- Protective footwear
- Cool clothing
- Average fitness is required and that is anybody who plays regular sport or exercises 3 times a week. Must be in good health and able to ride a bike!
- Minimum 2 riders
- Each participant must accept responsibility for their own safety and their property. Passengers will be asked to sign a liability release form before the trip.
- Dan's Mountain Biking reserves the right to change or cancel a trip at any time subject to adverse weather and safety conditions.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Dan's Mountain Biking- Cape Trib Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 21 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.