Tablelands Photography Tour Info
* Tour the tablelands in comfort aboard the private Perentie Tours run by Gary Bondeson
* * Personalised Photography Tutorial by Commercial Photographer and Photojournalist Cheree Ray
Lunch at Dairy Farm
* Photography notes and Souvenir USB with tips & tricks, online resources
* Option to rent lenses and equipment
* A general overview on finding your way around a digital camera
* Composition, White Balancing, Lighting
* Subject Selection
Day Trip Itinerary
Please note Itinerary is flexible, depending on individual interests.
8.00am Leave Cairns
Travel through the tablelands stopping along the way at the best photographic
5.00pm Arrive in Cairns
What to Bring
* Your camera, lens, filters, polarisers
* Spare batteries, media cards
* Tripod and speedlight (if you have one)
* Carry Bag / Backpack recommended
* Laptop computer loaded with Lightroom (Optional)
* Swimmers & Towel if you want to take a dip
* Sunscreen, Hat, Sunglasses
* Water bottle
* Spare cash for refreshments / souvenirs
* Your enthusiasm!
Tablelands Photography Tour Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.