On The Wallaby, Overnight Info
ON THE WALLABY OVERNIGHT ADVENTURER RAINFOREST TOUR
On the Wallaby Overnight Rainforest tours offer two value packed days, exploring the Highland Rainforest, Unique Wildlife and Crater Lakes on the Atherton Tablelands.
- Cairns pickup and all transport
- Informative guides
- Share, Lodge Style Accommodation
- All park fees
- Lots of Swimming & heaps of FUN!
Additionally Day One Includes:
- Cathedral Fig Tree
- Guided Rainforest walk at Lake Barrine
- Picnic Lunch at Lake Eacham
- Millaa Millaa Falls & Dinner Falls
- Crater at Mt Hypipamee
- Tropical Fruits
- Platypus Spotting
- Seriously good BBQ Dinner
Day Two Includes:
- Self-serve breakfast
- Curtain Fig Tree
- Guided Mountain Bike tour of Atherton Tablelands Country Side
- Swim & Walk at Lake Eacham (Lunch at own expense)
- Guided Canoeing at Lake Tinaroo
- Unique wildlife
- Face Painting with Ochre Clay
- Hot Showers
- Tea & Coffee back at the Lodge
On The Wallaby Lodge Facilities:
- Share Accommodation
- Upgrade to Private Double accommodation
- Shared Facilities
- Well equipped Kitchen / Laundry
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- All linen supplied
- Lounge / Common areas
- Internet Facilities
- Departs Daily from Cairns
- Cairns hotel pick up approx 8:00am
- Cairns hotel drop off approx 7:00pm
What to bring:
- A small backpack
- Swimming gear and towel
- Walking shoes
- A change of clothes
- Underwater camera
- Your sense of fun and adventure!
Day One, Rainforest & Waterfalls:
The day begins with a visit to the Curtain Fig Tree and continues with guided rainforest walks in search of native wildlife at both the Cathedral Fig Tree and the volcanic crater, Lake Barrine, before lunch. Travel through the picturesque countryside for the day's highlights, swimming at several pristine waterfalls, such as the famous Millaa Millaa, plus a jungle trek to view the raging Dinner Falls and World Heritage listed Mount Hypipamee National Park.
Day Two, Mountain Bikes, Wildlife Canoeing:
Guests are treated to a guided mountain bike ride through the lush, green Atherton Tablelands countryside and rainforest for a swim and walk at the volcanic crater, Lake Eacham. (lunch can be purchased here at own expense).
In the afternoon explore a secluded area of Lake Tinaroo in the safety of your two person canoe. Guides will help you spot rare wildlife such as tree kangaroos, birds and water dragons. Then, have your face painted with Aboriginal ochre clay before hot showers, tea and coffee at On the Wallaby Lodge.
This package is flexible - Stay longer and chill out. Return on a day of your choice.
- Extra Night's Accommodation
- Nocturnal Wildlife Canoeing - A great way to spot unique rainforest animals from the safety of a two man canoe - departs nightly at 8pm, and includes guides, transport, lifejackets & torches.
- It is possible to upgrade to a private room on request for an additional cost but it is not guaranteed. The double rooms do not have ensuites.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
I have to say this was a fantastic tour
I have to say this was a fantastic tour...the best part was the waterfalls....we got to swim in them a dream come true. The tour guides were excellent, friendly and informative, we also were not rushed throughout the whole day, we could enjoy at a leisure pace. We thank on the wallaby
Posted By Bianca Coluccio
On The Wallaby, Overnight Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.