Premium Personalised Daintree tour Info
Daintree, Cape Tribulation & Mossman Gorge
This premium, personalised tour includes a visit to the stunning Mossman Gorge, Port Douglas, the world heritiage listed Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation Beach - where the "rainforest meets the Reef" Daintree River Crocodile cruise, quality lunch and much more..
Your day at a glance:
• Scenic drive along coast
• Rex Lookout- Photo opportunity
• Spectacular Mossman Gorge
• Port Douglas - Flag Staff Hill Lookout
• Port Douglas town tour
• Daintree Tea House-lunch and exotic tropical fruit tasting
• Daintree River Cruise – spot crocodiles and other wildlife
• Alexandra Lookout - Breathtaking views
• Cape Tribulation - Kulki Lookout and Cape Tribulation beach
• Rainforest guided walks
• Daintree Ice Cream Company – optional (own expense)
• Cross mighty Daintree River by cable ferry
Full interpretation and commentary– friendly, knowledgeable naturalist / Eco and World Heritage accredited guides explain our unique flora, fauna and history of this unique region.
• Small group (max 13) unrivalled, friendly and personalised service
• Air conditioned comfortable vehicles
• Mossman Gorge
• Daintree River cruise
• Cape Tribulation Beach
• Morning tea & lunch, featuring local produce
• National park fees & permits
• Attractions as per itinerary
• Experienced local naturalist/ accredited tour guides
• Water on board
• Umbrellas if required
Things to Bring:
• Comfortable clothing and footwear
• Water bottle
• Insect repellent & sunscreen
Tour is not suitable for children under 4, unless on a private charter.
Premium Personalised Daintree tour Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.