Green Island Scenic Flights Info
GBR Helicopters Green Island Scenic Flights:
Fly to Green Island & cruise back to Cairns.
Take to the sky over Cairns and enjoy an incredible scenic flight to Green Island, where you are met by the wonders of the rainforest and the underwater world. Enjoy a guided rainforest walk, view the teeming marine life on a glass bottom boat tour and experience snorkelling- equipment is supplied. Relax by the resort swimming pool and enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch. Cruise back to Cairns onboard a luxury catamaran or return by helicopter- you choose!!
- Spectacular Scenic helicopter flight to/from Green Island (approx 20 minutes)
- Delicious hot and cold buffet lunch
- Glass Bottom Boat coral reef viewing tour
- Snorkelling equipment: mask, snorkel and fins
- Use of island swimming pool
- Courtesy hotel transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach, Palm Cove)
Fly/Cruise - Full Day
- 9.20am: Courtesy accommodation transfers from Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach, Palm Cove) and Cairns
- 10.20am: Departure from Cairns City Heliport
- 10:40am: Arrive at Green Island
- 2.30pm or 4.30pm: Depart Green Island
- 3.30pm or 5.30pm: Arrive Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal for transfers to accommodation
What to bring:
Green Island - 10 & 15 minute scenic flights from Green Island
10 & 15 minute spectacular scenic helicopter flight from exclusive helicopter landing pontoon at Green Island.
Green Island Scenic Flights Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.