Ultimate 3 Day Reef Pass Info
The 3 Day Ultimate Reef Pass is your ticket to the best and widest range of cruises from Australia’s most awarded reef cruise company, the Quicksilver Group. And it’s sensational value too! Imagine cruising to the spectacular outer reef, thrilling dive and snorkel adventures, luxury sailing and tropical island escapades.
With the 3 Day Ultimate Reef Pass you’ll be able to select any of the below 3 Great Barrier reef cruises departing from Cairns or Port Douglas:
- Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef cruise to the renowned Agincourt Reef (activity platform)
- Wavedancer, sailing to the idyllic Low Isles
- Silversonic, outer reef snorkel adventure, Port Douglas (diving is optional and an additional cost)
- Poseidon, outer reef snorkel adventure, Port Douglas (diving is optional and an additional cost.
- Silverswift, outer reef snorkel adventure, Cairns (diving is optional and an additional cost)
- Great Adventures’ tropical "Green Island Adventure"
- Great Adventures’ spectacular "Great Barrier Reef Adventure" (activity platform ex Cairns).
- Ocean Spirit Michaelmas Cay Cruise
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Tropical smorgasbord lunch
- Snorkel equipment
- Glass bottom boat coral viewing on Quicksilver, Wavedancer, Green Island
- Marine biologist presentation
- Guided beach walk on Green Island and Low Isles
- Reef Pass is valid for 7 days from the first cruise. You can choose your preferred dates of travel and order of tours.
- Children 4-14 years
- Children under 3 years free of charge
- Prices excludes Coach transfers
Environmental Management Charge (EMC)
A Government Environmental Management Charge is levied for all adults and children 4 years and over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage area. This Applies to each Cruise excluding the Great Adventures’ tropical "Green Island Adventure".
Fantastic experience at barrier reef
- Top service, very engaged and friendly staff
- Fantastic experience at barrier reef
- Safety first: after crocode sighting at low isles nobody was allowed to go into water. Although all of have been dissapointed: the decision was right and cobsequent...
- Tickets / Vouchers notreally clear in all setails...
Posted By Remo Viscardi
The diving was excellent
We did the 3 certified dives each day. The diving was excellent, and the boat crew was great. Not a bad lunch either !
Posted By Thomas Owen
Ultimate 3 Day Reef Pass Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 20 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.