Kuranda including transfers
Kuranda including transfers
Tjapukai Cultural Park, Skyrail & Train
- Tjapukai, Skyrail & Scenic Rail
- Includes Return Hotel Transfers
Inc. all levies & taxes
Kuranda including transfers Info
Kuranda & Tjapukai includes the Kuranda Scenic Railway, Kuranda Village, the Skyrail Cableway as well as the world famous Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park all in one day.
- Hotel pick-up from Cairns, Cairns Northern Beaches and Port Douglas
- Entry to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, including Show, Demonstrations & Theatres
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Free time in Kuranda
- Kuranda Scenic Rail
- Transfer back to your hotel
Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
On arrival, meet your Indigenous guide who will show you through the remainder of the Park, including bush food and bush medicine demonstrations, didgeridoo demonstrations, movie theatres, fire making demonstrations and the famous Tjapukai Dance Troupe.
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
A short distance from Tjapukai is the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Once aboard, be amazed as you glide silently over the rainforest. There are 2 stations enroute where you can alight and enjoy a walk through the rainforest to spectacular lookouts, including the Barron Falls "The Edge Lookout" and visit the CSIRO Interpretive Centre.
Upon arrival in Kuranda, you have free time to do your own exploring.
Kuranda Scenic Rail
After boarding the train, your journey winds through hand-hewn tunnels, across bridges and around curves, all the time appreciating what an amazing engineering feat it is. Upon arrival at Freshwater Station, a coach will transfer you to your accommodation.
OPTIONAL UPGRADES (Additional cost)
Gold Class Kuranda Scenic Rail provides a premium experience for passengers wanting that extra comfort and a little bit of luxury for a most memorable experience.
- Gold Class Attendant
- Individual, Club lounge seating - seats assigned at time of ticketing
- Gold Class souvenir pack including pin, pen and postcard
- Selection of fresh appetisers
- Morning service: savoury croissants, mini muffins and danishes as well as warm spinach and feta rolls
- Afternoon service: locally grown macadamia nuts, selection of Australian cheeses, antipasto, crackers and dried fruits
- Beverage selection - coffee, tea, orange juice, soft drink, sparkling Australian wine, beer, wine and mocktails
Wonderful experience must visit if going to Cairns, check for weather if doing train, we couldnt do the train due to rough weather.
Posted By Shamik Banerjee
Kuranda including transfers Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2021
|Tjapukai, Skyrail, Train-Cairns||Adult||Children||Family||Enquire|
|Tjapukai, Skyrail & Train||$189||$99||$501||Book|
|Tjapukai, Skyrail & Gold Class Train||$243||$158||$717||Book|
Child Age = 4-14 years
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 19 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.