3 Night Double Tree, Breakfast, T'fers
3 NIGHTS @ DOUBLE TREE BY HILTON
FULL BREAKFAST DAILY
CAIRNS AIRPORT TRANSFERS
PREMIUM ESPLANADE LOCATION
WALK TO TOWN & REEF FLEET TERMINAL
3 Night Double Tree, Breakfast, T'fers Info3 NIGHT DOUBLE TREE, BREAKFAST & TRANSFERS:
Stay at Double Tree by Hilton, only steps to the famous Cairns Esplanade.Package Inclusions:
DAY ONE: Airport transfer on arrival to Double Tree by Hilton, Cairns
Double Tree by Hilton, Cairns
Superbly located on the Cairns Esplanade only a five-minute walk to shopping, restaurants, entertainment and business centre of Cairns.
Featuring 232 comfortably appointed guestrooms, Double Tree, Cairns reflects the ambience of the Tropics with breathtaking views of the city and rainforest clad mountains.
The unique rainforest Atrium is designed to represent a mini rainforest surrounded by tropical plants, rock pools and Barramundi fish.
Indulge yourself at the relaxing Double Tree, Cairns, the perfect place to stay while you enjoy everything that Cairns has to offer.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Check-in 2pm, Check-out 11am
- Swimming Pool including children's wading pool
- Gymnasium inc. treadmills, stepper machines, and a 4-positioned multi-gym system.
- Laundry Facilities (extra charge)
- Restaurant (Sirocco) & Bar (Lobby Bar)
- Ice machine
- Business Centre including fax, printer, internet (extra cost)
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Undercover Car Parking (self parking $5 per night, Valet parking $10 per night)
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Safety deposit box
- Conference/Meeting Rooms: Largest Room Capacity: 230 Reception Style
Hotel Room Features:
- Guest Room - Spacious with floor to ceiling windows with city/mountain views. (No Balcony)
- King or 2x Double Beds
- Cable / Satellite TV, In Room Movies - Pay Per View
- Connecting Rooms
- Complimentary local newspaper
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hairdryer, bathrobes
- In Room Safe
- Air Conditioning
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Tea & Coffee making facilities, mini fridge, mini bar stocked on request
- Work desk with lamp
Double Tree by Hilton locality:
- Cairns City / CBD 5 min walk
- Cairns Esplanade located on the Esplanade
- Muddy's Childrens playground - 2 min walk
- Cairns Convention Centre - 15 min walk
- Cairns Airport - 10 min drive
- Reef Fleet Terminal - 10 min walk
- Nearest Supermarket (Woolworths) 8 min walk
- Cairns Central Train Station and shopping complex 15 minute walk
- Skyrail Caravonica 15 min drive
- Freshwater Train Station 15 min drive
- Trinity Beach 25 min drive
- Palm Cove 30 min drive
- Port Douglas 1 hour drive
DAY FOUR: Check out of hotel, end of package.
*Extra nights can be added
*The package can commence on any date
*This price is based on children aged between 4 and 11 yrs.
*We require your flight details at least 48 hours prior to your arrival to confirm pick-up
Staff went out of their way to make stay most pleasant
Would definately stay again
Posted By Gary Voyer
Loved our stay.
Breakfast was great, staff were exceptional, location was really convenient. Loved our stay.
Posted By Vanessa Mann
The Double Tree was clean and rooms were serviced daily, the customer service all staff need to be commended with the professional and friendly manner in which they uphold, the front reception staff inparticular need to be commended with their friendly accommodating attitudes well done to the team of the Double tree and thank you for your professionalism .
Posted By Donna Carter
Sun Palm transport was on time and excellent from Airport to Cairns, from Cairns to Port Douglas and back. As Sun Palm was no longer providing shuttle service around Port Douglas we really appreciated our TravStar agent sending tickets up to our Port Douglas hotel for another hop-on shuttle service. This was really appreciated and an excellent service!
Posted By Larry Goldring
This was an excellent way of coming and going to port Douglas.
Posted By Rosemarie Jacobi
Very friendly drivers
Very friendly drivers
Posted By Natalie Lambden
The friendly service we were provided and accomodating information was excellent the bus was clean and the driver very knowledgable thank you for your service
Posted By Donna Carter
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 13 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.